Climbing the Assimilayas
Designing a strategy to connect 1 out of every 4 visitors to your church
Climbing the Assimilayas is offered by a friend of Ministry Boost, Greg Curtis.
In this video course you will:
- Explore the power of assimilation in the making of a Christ follower.
- Discover the Sherpa style of leadership and how it unleashes that power.
- Identify vulnerabilities in your church's current assimilation process.
- Form 1 to 4 next steps to eliminate those vulnerabilities.
- Learn new processes to move toward a 1 out of 4 guest assimilation rate.
- Hear how to create environments guests will love.
- Learn simple but powerful measurements to track and report on your progress in connecting and growing. new people to your church.
- Leverage the Power of Belonging while taking a new look at your church's concept of "membership".
- Hear a more effective process for onboarding volunteers.
- Create and sustain a healthy volunteer culture.
- Explore ways to use every kind of person as a volunteer (including non-believers, children & teens, and those still healing from broken circumstances and poor choices).
- Hear some strategic shifts in how to launch small groups and make Christ Followers.
- Cast a new vision of spiritual maturity that can change the game when it comes to assimilation and personal growth.
- Form a month by month plan for implementing a successful assimilation process for the next 4 to 12 months.
Greg Curtis is the Director of Assimilation at Eastside Christian Church in Anaheim, CA where they connect 1 out of every 4 guests to the church in groups or serving roles.
Greg is a follower of Jesus whose passion is to help others experience Jesus and each other in community. He is a connector, a guide, a "Sherpa" on this great expedition of helping people reach the summit as vital parts of the body of Christ on earth today.