There are so many ways to grow and develop. You can attend a conference. You can read a book. You can take a course.
However, one of the most dynamic (and FUN) ways to grow is through community. Working through your specific challenges with others just like you experiencing similar challenges is a powerful way to focus DEVELOPMENT exactly where you need to grow. This is a advantage of Mastermind Groups.
Mastermind Groups are led by experienced coaches who create a developmental environment where participants:
- Share ideas
- Exchange resources
- Provide and receive accountability
- Learn from one another
WHAT IS A MASTERMIND GROUP?
Every Mastermind Group include:
- Bi-monthly video calls as a group (60 minutes)
- A private Facebook Group for interaction between calls
- Access to your group coach and peers throughout the duration of the group
On a typical call, 2 or more leaders will be put on the “hot seat”. While on the hot seat, they’ll answer 3 questions that will each be discussion points for the group:
- What is going well in your ministry? – This is where we can learn from them and “borrow” (okay, steal) their ideas/resources.
- What is a challenge or barrier you’re facing? – This is where everyone else helps them (others who have the same barrier are helped as well).
- What is a resource that’s been helpful to you that you can share? – This is a chance to hear about a tool/resource you may not know about.